Training Dates: Applicants must attend all four days of training from 9-5pm Position Objective:
The Adventure Guide is responsible for delivering physically and emotionally engaging adventure tours on our aerial adventure courses while demonstrating excellent customer service by acting with a “guest comes first” attitude. Guides connect and respond to the needs of guests while following all operational policies and procedures to minimize risk and ensure quality program delivery in a manner consistent with MHA’s mission, vision and values.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Co-lead adventure tours on our aerial adventure courses (Sequoia, Discovery Grove, Zayante). Other activities may include, but are not limited to indoor and outdoor climbing walls, and fieldhouse (gymnasium) supervision.
- Properly fit, train, and monitor guests in the use of all personal protective equipment.
- Provide for an emotionally, physically, and spiritually safe environment with both guests and staff.
- Assist with daily opening and closing of the program and support areas.
- Conduct visual and tactile inspections of all hardware and equipment being used.
- Effectively lead guest activities to ensure an engaging, informative and inspiring experience.
- Meet curriculum delivery guidelines specific to the program and needs of the client.
- Report and log any safety concerns or incidents/accidents.
- Attend in-service rescue refresher trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.