Regular Part-Time 20-35 Hours Weekly
Position eligible for Referral Bonus Program
The Recruiting Specialist will coordinate and facilitate the recruitment,placement
activities and administration for all Summer Staff (“SS”), Outdoor Science School (“OSS”) and Intern positions in a manner consistent with MHA’s mission, vision and values.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Oversee and act as subject matter expert for the online application and onboarding platform and process, including training other MHA staff.
- Partner with hiring managers/supervisors to strategize and implement workforce planning needs and activities, including but not limited to, posting SS and OSS employment and Intern requisitions in a timely manner and coordinating candidate interview activities, (distributing information and materials to candidates and MHA supervisors) in preparation for interviews.
- Coordinate SS recruiting efforts, including developing timelines and coordinating travel schedules with MHA staff for recruiting trips, participating in recruiting trips as needed, coordinating with college and universities to develop recruiting efforts, including on campus visits, posting jobs online and providing marketing materials, and working with Marketing staff to develop SS marketing materials.
- Communicate with supervisors regarding hiring logistics, performance evaluations, housing, etc., for SS and OSS Staff.
- Oversee the distribution, collection, processing and retention of personnel forms for SS and OSS staff, as well as for Interns and document recruiting processes, prepare reports and provide metrics to management as needed.
- Collaborate with the Director of Human Resources to work with hiring supervisors and seasonal leaders to ensure compliance with employment and labor laws as well as to ensure a positive environment and spiritual growth for SS and OSS staff and Interns and their communities.
- Handle administrative details when HR Coordinator is not present including, but not limited to, processing personnel documents and assisting managers and walk-ins, etc.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Director of Human Resources.
- Human Resources Assistant