Casual Part-Time 0-35 hours weekly. Four weekend days a month required.
Adventure Customer Service Specialists serve as the first point of contact for both guest inquiries and face-to-face interaction upon arrival to Mount Hermon Adventures. Adventure Customer Service Specialists are responsible for consistent execution of guest bookings and retail objectives, as well as creating a welcoming and professional atmosphere at the Adventure center in a manner consistent with MHA’s mission, vision and values.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Provide consistent, timely, and professional interactions with Mount Hermon Adventures guests throughout the booking process, from inquiry to arrival.
- Answer phone calls, emails, and in-person requests regarding Mount Hermon Adventures professionally and knowledgably.
- Receive, protect, and deposit all cash, checks, credit cards, and personnel information of guests and staff in a timely, secure and organized manner.
- Understand and utilize all office reports and forms.
- Keep adequate supplies of forms, brochures, and other needed materials on hand.
- Deliver excellent customer service by connecting with the guests; anticipating, discovering and responding to their needs.
- Perform merchandising duties: folding, hanging, and displaying products according to retail merchandising standards. Check and restock items.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized front office area and back-stock area.
- Alert Adventure Customer Service Lead if merchandise is damaged or out of stock.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Adventure Customer Service Specialists will closely interact with Canopy Tour guides, Adventure/Recreation Staff, and guests to achieve consistently excellent organization and programming, and to enforce MHA policies and safety standards